A plaque remaining from the Big Apple Night Club at West 135th Street and Seventh Avenue in Harlem.

Above, a 1934 plaque from the Big Apple Night Club at West 135th Street and Seventh Avenue in Harlem. Discarded as trash in 2006. Now a Popeyes fast food restaurant on Google Maps.

Recent entries:
“A man is suing Smart Water for not making him smart, and I’d like to formally announce my lawsuit against Thin Mints” (6/11)
“My time machine is the best thing till sliced bread” (6/11)
“My time machine is the best thing untill sliced bread” (6/11)
“Started going to the gym and I dropped 10 pounds very quickly. Thankfully the dumbbell missed my foot” (6/11)
“This coffee tastes like you should shut up until I finish it” (6/11)
More new entries...

A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z


Entry from September 17, 2022
“95% of electric vehicles are still on the road. The remaining 5% made it all the way home”

“95% of electric vehicles are still on the road. The remaining 5% made it all the way home” is a joke that has been printed on several images. The speaker believes that electric cars aren’t very good.
   
“95% of electric vehicles are still on the road. The other 5% made it home” was posted on Twitter by Kerry H. on April 11, 2022. “95% of electric vehicles are still on the road. The remaining 5% made it all the way home” was posted on America’s Best Pics and Videos on April 15, 2022. It’s uncertain who first posted this image.
 
   
Twitter       
Kerry H.
@thesecondinline
95% of electric vehicles are still on the road.
The other 5% made it home.
12:35 PM · Apr 11, 2022·Twitter Web App
   
Twitter
Paul Cox
@PaulCoxComedy
95% of electric vehicles are still on the road. The other 5% made it back home.
4:55 AM · Apr 12, 2022·Twitter for iPhone
   
Twitter
Phil Pellow
@Phil_Pellow
Pandemic joke 765:
95% of electric vehicles are still on the road.
The other 5% made it back home.
Joke 766 tomorrow. #pandemicjoke
3:35 AM · Apr 13, 2022·Twitter Web App
 
America’s Best Pics and Videos
c1xwg1cpk32663
15 apr 2022
95% of electric vehicles are still on the road. The remaining 5% made it all the way home.
   
Twitter
UltraMAGA Herman Michael
@H_Michael411
95% of electric vehicles are still on the road.
The other 5% made it to their destination
10:10 PM · May 10, 2022·Twitter Web App
 
Facebook
Casual Christian Comedy 2
September 3, 2022 at 11:11 AM ·
(The following text is shown on an image.—ed.)
95% of electric
vehicles are still on
the road.
The remaining 5%
made it all the way
home.
       
Facebook
More Crazy Stuff
September 8, 2022 at 9:01 AM ·
(The following text is shown on an image.—ed.)
95% of electric
vehicles are still on
the road.
The remaining 5%
made it all the way
home.
 
Twitter
David B
@supedave70360
95% OF ELECTRIC VEHICLES ARE STILL ON THE ROAD…....
THE REMAINING 5% MADE IT ALL THE WAY HOME…....😲
9:30 AM · Sep 16, 2022·Twitter for iPhone
 
Twitter
AMERICAN BADASS 🇺🇲
@SWFLPatriot
95% of electric vehicles are still on the road.
The remaining 5% made it all the way home.
12:15 PM · Sep 16, 2022·Twitter for Android
 
Facebook
Felix Bean
September 16, 2022 at 8:05 PM ·
95% of all the electric vehicles ever manufactured are still on the road. The remaining 5% made it all the way home.

Posted by Barry Popik
New York CityTransportation • Saturday, September 17, 2022 • Permalink


Commenting is not available in this channel entry.